Currently
Reading: The Horse and His Boy from C.S. Lewis Chronicle's of Narnia. I needed something fun and easy to read, with how busy I've been! Then i'll get back to my Charles Dickens Tale of Two Cities.
Writing: I just got done writing my essay for black belt testing! Who knew you had to write an essay for black belt testing?! I didn't! Writing papers has always been my least favorite thing to do, so it was probably a good thing I didn't know before I started TKD;) I am so glad it's done though!
Thinking: That I should stop thinking so much and just do it! Buy the plane ticket already and go for it! What am I waiting for?!
Rejoicing: In any tiny bit of sunshine we get!
Praying: Always praying for so many things! Lately that I do God's will in everything that I do, and that I trust in Him and His timing! And for our Country!
Thankful for: The chair massage I had on Friday!! It was only fifteen minutes but it helped so much! That was much needed and my headache went away!
Hoping: That black belt testing goes really well! That I am not nervous and that I can be calm in the moment!
Loving: That I didn't have any plans for the weekend! And the super fun phone call with my five year old niece! She is so darn cute!
Needing: SUNSHINE and lots of it! This is the most bazaar spring and summer ever! I am getting so tired of the gray rainy days!
Anticipating: Black belt testing and my weeks vacation coming up! I cannot wait! A dear friend is coming and I hope it is hot out by then! Long afternoons by the pool, yummy drinks, early morning runs, theatre going, catching up and so much more!






good luck with black belt testing - you're gonna be awesome :)
ReplyDelete