I have always been indifferent towards Valentines day, but lately I feel like it is so over done and cheesy! Just my opinion:) This post is mostly because I'm in need of an attitude adjustment. I need to appreciate what I have! Sometimes it's necessary to take a look at your life and realize it's pretty great! Because it's yours and it's what God has given you so LOVE it!
Loving
~ that this year has already started off better than last!:)
~ that I got to go figure skating today!
~ this snowy winter!
~ my day off today:)
~ putting together my Europe book! And still amazed that I actually took that trip! I want to go back:)
~ warm sweaters and hot tea!
~ The Olympics!! See here.
~ My family! My nieces and nephews:) Man they are so much fun! I love being an Aunt, I pretty much get to be a kid again when I'm with them it's great!:)
Okay this last bit was not originally apart of this post but..... I was sending videos of myself skating this morning for my niece and nephew and well someone in blog world once said I should do a vlog of me skating! So here you go!
Happy Valentine's day! I spent mine doing something that I LOVE:)
Ciao,
XOXOXO
Rachel







Rachel, your video says it 'private' and I can't see it. I wonder if it is something in your youtube settings? but you gotta fix it because I want to see you figure skating! =)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are picking out positive things even though sometimes it's hard too.
You are freaking amazing!!! Do you ever compete? That was so much fun to watch.
ReplyDeleteOh my, SO fun to see a bit of your skating! Ice skating is one of my favorite art-sporty forms to watch! You are great!
ReplyDelete