I have had that pink clutch for several years and I have only used it once, until this summer. I have no idea why I never used it?? because I LOVE it and I have gotten so many compliments on it since I started using it this summer. It's my new/old summer bag.
My Mom's beautiful flowers. This is only one of the millions all over their beautiful yard. It's a #paradise
A gin and tonic poolside. It doesn't get any better than that in the summertime! I do love my new city, but this is where my heart is. In the peace and quiet of the country, wide open spaces!
My Sunday afternoon consisted of a cappuccino, watching lots of icoach skating videos, baking cleaning and a long walk on this beautiful evening! You've gotta soak up all the nice weather while it lasts!
In other news:
This here space is getting a much-needed makeover very soon! And I cannot wait for the reveal, it's going to be WAY different!
I was stuck in my parking ramp this morning on my way to into work! I was not happy to say the least. I had to go into work for a four-hour shift on a Sunday and on top of that, my key card to get out of my parking ramp wouldn't work! I had to drive up the exit only and re-park my car so that I could walk run to work. My capp was in my car and my water ugh, and I was tired! I made it just in time though. Happy first time having to work on the weekend to me, it obviously wasn't meant for me. It's okay my day got a lot better from there and I tried my key card again after work and it worked. Of course, it did. Thankfully I am within walking distance of my work.
#joysofcityliving
I hope you have a great start to your week.
Ciao,
Rachel







No comments:
Post a Comment