Today is the day, it's up and I couldn't love it more!
Yesterday was one of those days you just get through, you know what I mean? I was so tired and wanted to skip right to my evening dance classes. Those were even tough, I faded quickly to say the least. I was getting hungry and we all know I have zero focus or patients when I'm hungry. But hey today is my Friday and then I have eleven days off! Woah I just counted them up for the first time, I didn't realize I had that much time off. The weather better be amazing!
Currently
Craving - Hamburgers on the grill with a fried egg, cheddar cheese and my Mom's black bean salsa! Maybe after running like, five miles so I'm good and hungry because that is a serious burger. There is nothing like a grilled burger in the summer time.
Grilling Salmon with maple syrup as a glaze. When at my parents house obviously because I don't have a grill! I am dying to make pizza on the grill, with lots of veggies!
Listening To Pandora as always, to my My Heart Is Open station. The other day while I was enjoying the sunshine by the pool though I pulled up some old music from a few summers ago. It's what we listened to on the boat in Green Lake Wisconsin with this girl. Those were the days, it brought back so many fun memories, we had so much fun out on that lake!!!
Planning The Fourth of July! Woah how did this come up so fast? I have to make muffins and sangria!:) I am slightly excited for this weekend. And I am trying to figure out what I should do on my week off from work the next week. I am thinking relaxing by my parents pool for a few days then maybe go somewhere to visit a particular someone?!! I think I have to.
Decorating Let's say I re-decorated my BLOG! Except I didn't. Madison over at Grace + Vine did that for me! I am so excited about it, this space needed it badly. It was a discombobulated mess before! It is so much more pleasing to the eye now, don't you think?!
Linked up with Gold & Bloom for currently in July.
Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel






I LOVE your new blog design! It's super pretty!
ReplyDeleteAlso, they have Topaz here in Myanmar. I saw it at the gem museum and thought of you and your blog! Do you have a favorite color of topaz? They also have pearls in abundance here.
Your summer grilling sounds superb! I hope you get to do lots of that this summer.