Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Weeks End

It's Wednesday I know not anywhere near weeks end just right in the middle. I have a few hours of down time and I can't tell you how amazing it is! So I decided to do the post that I was supposed to do on Monday. Whoops.

Work, show practice, sleep, work, show practice, sleep, work, show practice....... until March 20th!

~ Ice show practices have begun. This year's theme is "Frozen, Let's Heat Things Up!" Come watch at the Eden Prairie Community Center It's more like the madness of show practices/long days have begun! One and a half more weeks. I can do this.

~ My early morning devotions is my only down moment in my day anymore and I can't tell you how much I LOVE them! I look forward to it even the night before ha ha

~ I have been wanting to make it to my favorite coffee house Spyhouse Coffee all winter. I finally made it after a students competition a couple of weekends ago. That place is always SO busy, I was just happy to find a place in the corner where I could sit for a bit.

~ This lounge in Lowertown St. Paul is so neat with it's exposed stone/brick walls it almost felt like we were in a crypt of St. Paul. I love the old character of this city. After my twelve hour day at the rink, last Saturday a friend and I went here for a late night drink and some eats. Okay maybe 8:30 pm isn't late to some people but it is to me!

Have a beautiful day
Ciao,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment