As I sit and answer emails and write this post, it is snowing over St. Paul again and I love it. God knows how to make my heart smile:)
Because Ireland! (2013)
Because Ireland! (2013)
Craving Pastries!!!! Particularly from the coffee house across the skyway from me:) = dangerous!
Going To Iceland in June!!!!! Ahhh this has been talked about for a while now and it's officially happening! The tickets are bought and the planning and research has begun! Pinch me;)
Wearing Oh dear nothing exciting. Lipstick remember?! My wardrobe consists of scrubs and gym clothes. I always think that dressing up would be fun but when I have to do it multiple days in a row after about day two I'm like "I miss my scrubs, it's so much easier, I don't have to think about it and a ponytail or top knot looks great with scrubs!" ha ha
Learning SO much this Lent. Mostly to truly let go and trust, and be more conscious of it every day every moment. Creating a relationship with God. I feel my Faith can become stale and Lent is a beautiful time to resurrect it so to say. I have realized I don't like to let go but when I do oh the amazing things that happen! Anxiety has crept into my life over the past year with this move, because so much is uncertain in my life. That has to GET OUT of my life!
I hope you are having a good week!
Have a beautiful day
Ciao,
Rachel






No comments:
Post a Comment