Friday, October 23, 2015

Coffee Date

It's been real and crazy lately! All fun stuff though


Highs

The figure skating competitive season starts this weekend! I'm SO excited and no one shares this enthusiasm with me. I am sad that I will be at a party instead of watching it:( That's kind of pathetic but SO TRUE. It's okay, I'll live because I'll be having fun with my cousins instead.


NYC was such a unique charming city. I had no idea it was going to be so quaint and old in some areas. Time's Square was annoying but the other parts were lovely!

Then Chicago the next weekend! Whoop you know this is always a fun trip. Maybe my next move should be to Chicago? he he don't freak out Mom. I always love all of the laughs that we have when I am there. We packed it in as usual, a trip to the City where I visited Eataly for the first time, go here if you're ever there and get wine and pizza. Obviously there were a lot of cappuccinos too:) A birthday party for my Goddaughter and even a stop for our traditional Irish Car bombs:) They got me to watch a scary movie, I couldn't believe it. I liked it too.


This fall weather is incredible! Have you done any fun fall activities? I need to get on that, maybe Valley Scare? I just got my apt all clean and decorated for fall yesterday after being gone! It feels so good and the pumpkin candles smell SO good:) I'm not going to lie I got done and thought to myself I can't wait to decorate for Christmas! I picked up some adorable Christmas pillows yesterday and I cannot wait to put them out:) It's the little things people.


Lows

I have to have a tooth pulled, seriously I hate dental work.

My energy has eluded me lately and I really don't like it. So tired I feel like I missed most of fall this year because I didn't have the energy to get out and enjoy it.

I miss my family too, with the two traveling weekends I haven't been home for a long time. I really hope we can get at least one bonfire weekend in before the nice weather goes away.

Linked up with Jenna of gold and bloom for today's coffee date.

Have a beautiful weekend!
Ciao,
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment