It's November and I'm sitting outside writing this sipping a latte. I don't even have a coat on. It can stay like this until December 24th. Right?
I've decided to post some goals for myself this month because I need to be more intentional and I want this month to be great! It's my birthday month, the competitive figure skating season has begun and the holidays are coming, what is there not to be happy about?!
> Find some hiking trails to explore and take my camera with
> Try a new recipe
> Make bread. I need to make homemade bread it's so easy and so much better than store bought
> Stop to enjoy the moment. This is big. I feel like I just rushed through summer and I wasn't really there. Be me, be a dreamer.
Have a beautiful day.
Ciao and happy Sunday!
Rachel







No comments:
Post a Comment