Friday, October 2, 2015

High five for Friday

I'm not sure if that post title is very fitting......I work the weekend.
Fall has arrived and I am sipping a pumpkin spice latte:) I am a little excited for all things cozy and comfy! 

Dear wine auction: You were so fun! Good wine great company and dancing! I love dancing!:) The wine auction was an event put on by the Hospital that I work for to benefit their burn center. Our head of Cardiology bought tickets enough for a table and then sent people from the heart center. Talk about generous! It was so fun to get all dressed up for a fun formal night out.


Dear fall: I love everything about you, scarves, sweaters, flannel shirts and warm sweatshirts! Pumpkin everything, stews, chili and this fall is packed with fun!

Dear New York City: I can't believe I'm coming for you. This is going to be fun! I would love some tips if you've been, or any must see things? Places for food, coffee houses? I want to know it all!

Dear life: You're insane right now and it needs to stop I can't take anymore! NY will be a good distraction.

Dear weather: You are insanely gorgeous and I am eating it up. It could seriously stay like this until December 24th, then it can snow:)

Dear on-call: I used to think it was easy, "oh I never get called in" HA! Until I got called in at 1 in the morning. Seriously I was in a deep sleep, my eyes were so red when I got up they would hardly focus. I still feel like it might have just been a dream. It's kind of amazing what you can do when you have no other choice.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Ciao,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment