Reading / Finishing up The Help finally. This book is so good I can't put it down some nights. Next on my list is Brooklyn. After visiting New York this past year I am excited to start it.
Organizing / My new filing cabinet, a gift from my parents for Christmas. I cannot wait to get all of my papers in order and get rid of the piles that always accumulate on my desk and island. So annoying especially when my counter space is already limited.
Loving / The new crazy adventures that happened this week! HA, you just never know what is going to be around the corner. I love it.
Craving / A Blizzard. No, not a dairy queen blizzard a snow blizzard. I want to be snowed in. We had a beautiful snowfall this morning and I was wishing it would last through the weekend.
Linked up with Jenna
How is your new year going so far?
Have a beautiful day
Ciao,
Rachel







No comments:
Post a Comment