Sunday, January 10, 2016

Weeks End

WOW, what a weekend! And hello COLD Minnesota?! 



Ryan Bradley (2011 National Champion)


~ First of all it's National skating month and the 2016 US National Figure Skating Championships are taking place only blocks away from where I live. I can hardly believe how Blessed I am!

~ One of my students competed in her very first figure skating competitions. I couldn't have been prouder, she was pretty scared at first but, in the end she did a fabulous job!

~ I had a fun visit at my sister and her families home! I always love being with them! We had a dance party to Sugar and Raffi. I even let my almost three-year-old niece paint my nails purple with sparkles:)

~ Today, the coldest day this winter so far, my phone read -6 degrees, I participated in a frozen 5k. As in an ice skating 5k. It was worth getting bundled up for. I had a really fun time skating with a fellow coach and a group of skaters from our club. I have the coolest job that has given me some pretty sweet opportunities in life. 15:04 min:sec. Some of us were a little competitive and had to do it for time. I love a good competitive spirit.

I hope you enjoyed your weekends!

Have a beautiful day
Ciao,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment