It has been none stop this week! I am getting so much done though and I love it! The sun was shining for a few hours yesterday and it was glorious! GLORIOUS! I was so happy until the clouds took over again:( It was a teasing of the beautiful spring that is just around the corner.
Some beautiful blooms from last summer to brighten your day:)
Frank Carroll - His philosophy on coaching. He says detachment from emotion is one of the ways he creates Olympic champions. Detachment from his emotions as well as the skater from their emotions. It makes sense because our emotions can have way too much power over us and they can dictate our actions if we don't keep them in check. How else can an athlete deal with that kind of pressure without detaching themselves from it so they can do their job? He clearly knows what he is doing. It's kind of true, even in my training, I couldn't let the mistakes rattle me, or let the nerves take over. I had to detach myself from them or they would consume me and I wasn't able to perform.
Albion - You have the cutest workout clothes! I need more. I like their workout clothes because the tops are long enough and not so clingy tight that they ride up when you're working out! I will be a return customer for sure!
Barr-Co - I literally went into Anthropologie yesterday just for a bar of soap! I have become a fan of Barr-Co bar soap, I love the scents, after opening a bar my whole bathroom smells lovely. Confession: I came out of Anthropologie with more than a bar of soap:( I tried their Albeit lipstick and got one in Azalea! I've only put it on a couple of times but I really like that it feels like chapstick, not drying lipstick. Should I start wearing lipstick instead of chapstick?
Have a fabulous weekend!
Ciao,
Rachel







No comments:
Post a Comment