Friday, July 17, 2015

Happy Friday



I'm back! Vacation was so relaxing! I felt refreshed and ready to get back into my daily life afterwards. I think it is healthy to take a break sometimes, give your mind a respite so that you can come back to your job or jobs with a fresh clear head. And I can tell you, work has been going really well this week, and I am enjoying it more now that I don't feel exhausted! I can't wait to share all of the fun pictures and adventures that happened during my time off!

This weekend is going to be packed. I am going with my coworkers to the Lakefront Music Festival, my sisters birthday party, and my brother and sister in law are possibly coming for a night too! Oh and I'm on call quite a bit. Ugh, I'm going to need another weekend to recover from my weekend! 

What are your weekend plans?

Ciao,
Rachel  

No comments:

Post a Comment