Monday, July 6, 2015

Weeks end | Fourth of July

My freckles are out and the pool days of summer are here! They can last forever okay. I can't wait to enjoy this week off and soak up the sun! 

~ There was a lot of time spent outside at my parents this Fourth of July weekend enjoying the pool, the FLOWERS galore and spending time with family.

~ The fourth of July party happened this year! Last year's party was missing half the people, but I got a ton more pictures. This year the full gang was there with food, sangria yard games and lots of littles! Though it didn't live up to some of the parties from years past, it was still fun! 

~ Sunday was filled with lots of relaxing swimming and a nice walk on a country road. I miss those peaceful walks or runs out on a gravel road. It's so quiet, wide open and not nearly as hard on my joints! 

~ Flowers for days! I never really appreciated flowers until this year. I must be getting old or something. 

Have a beautiful week all! I'm on vaca so it will be quiet here for a while!
Ciao,
Rachel   

No comments:

Post a Comment