I know I said I was back. Whoops just kidding I guess. Maybe I'm back now.... We'll see.
What a gorgeous day! The weather couldn't have been more perfect for my day off! Coaching, reading, kayaking, dancing and music in the park! It was lovely!
I really just want to re-live my week off it was so much fun, so I am going to do it through my posts!
I could hardly wait for these two to get in! Because we were almost thinking that it wasn't going to happen this year. But as always we made it work out the week before my time off!!!:) and I am thrilled that we did!
We spent our first afternoon together at the beach. I think it's safe to say that little Evelyn did not care for the sand, at all. I'm pretty sure only one grain had to touch her and it was all over. Luckily the beach also had a swing that kept her safely above the sand.
We closed the day with an amazing burger from a new restaurant within walking distance from my place downtown and after little Evie went down we played around with the manual settings on our cameras. Let's just say it's a work in progress.
Come back to me girl!
Have a beautiful day.
Ciao,
Rachel










No comments:
Post a Comment