I have been very absent haven't I! Whoops. Sometimes life get's too fun and I run out of time to write about it. I can definitely feel fall in the air around here, warm sun and cool air. The walks to and from work are wonderfully refreshing.
It's kind of an iPhone dump. I'm really behind on editing my photos!
I had one last quick beach afternoon with some friends and my sister and her kiddos! I had to cut it short because of coaching, I was happy I could make it for the time that I did, though. Because a year ago it would never have even been an option for me to go! I am so glad I moved!
Because what is the end of summer without an amazing gin and tonic?! This one was especially good because the restaurant made their own tonic water! I sipped it during a fun night out with my Mom, we had dinner and went to the Playbill "Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella!" If you ever get the opportunity to see it, GO!
You can't tell, but that's Taylor Swift! It was my first concert ever! I can't actually say that I am a huge fan of her's because I don't really know much about her or follow her. I just know that I like her music, and she put's on a great show too!
I had some overnight guests who also came up for the concert my SIL and her friend! Unfortunately though not on the same night as my friend and I had tickets. We decided that next time we have to be better planners. It's so cool being close to so many fun things in the city!
Patios are my favorite peeps and that brunch was delicious despite the pesky bees!
That's a little of what I have been up to lately.
What about you? Any fun end of summer events?
Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel











No comments:
Post a Comment