I have been walking around with a hot pack on my shoulders the past few nights, seriously I don't even work full time anymore. #eightyyearoldbody
I just went to the Great Minnesota Get together last night. I'm really not a huge fairgoer, but it was a lot of fun with these peeps! Co-workers and I went to see Andy Grammer perform at the free stage. We're in this photo somewhere. Ha. He is apparently going to be on dancing with the stars! I'm going to have to watch it this season now.
The end of summer has been busy and FUN! I feel like I am finding my groove here finally! It's nice. It's about to change again next week, though. I am realizing I am going to have no life again ha ha. Because I will be coaching three evenings a week! Whoop, it's da bomb diggity.
Currently
Reading: The Help. I am a really slow reader lately I have been reading this all summer and that is kind of embarrassing. I think it's because I would rather be outside doing something when it's nice out than snuggled up reading. Though I have brought it to the beach a few times. It's good, I guess it's not so good that I can't put it down:)
Making: This mug and I still haven't baked it. I'm scared that it's going to melt off if I do, I think I just have to go for it. Oh and just tonight I started a batch of kombucha tea for the first time! I'll have to let you know how that turns out. Are you a fan of kombucha tea?
Anticipating: At the moment I am anticipating my five day weekend:) Plays so many plays and dinners! A possible trip to NYC for work which would include Broadway of course and amazing restaurants! It's not official yet, but it most likely will happen! ~ Fall, even though the 85 degrees and humidity doesn't feel like it, fall is just around the corner. Pumpkin everything people, I'm excited for stews, sweaters, boots and a psl's! Until then I am enjoying this heat at the beach and in the pool!:)
Loving: My Michael Buble and Frank Sinatra station on Pandora! I love that I blog, even though sometimes I don't, it's complicated. Because I love being able to look back on life, the pictures and what was happening in my life. Just a year ago my life was so different compared to now! It's incredible and I am so happy I am where I am right now!
Thanks for hosting this link up Jenna!
Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel








No comments:
Post a Comment