Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday finds

Happy Friday! Yes, it's true mine was Wednesday:) I've been getting things done! I feel like a lot of loose ends are getting taken care of and it feels good. I hate making phone calls, but for som reason after I get it done I feel so accomplished. silly? maybe.


My mama's beautiful flowers, can we have summer back?

Yoga with Adriene  - Why have I never found this before?!! Has anyone else heard of her youtube channel or done her videos? She's good and it's FREE! I was thinking about joining a CorePower studio, but it was so expensive. So far I really like her videos and there are a lot to choose from, so I am thinking the boredom factor isn't going to be a problem. 

Mod Cloth - Where have you been all my life? Why have I not known about this online shop? So so many cute things here, I want it all!

All of these shoes - swoon. Okay maybe not all of them.... If you're about to get married I just found the shoes for YOU! You're welcome:) LOL

Learning Lightroom 5 - I know there is so much more to this program and I know I won't read a book  about it #boring. so like any other American I googled it and found this great youtube channel. I have already learned a lot just in the first video!  

Have a happy Friday and a fabulous weekend!
Ciao,
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment