Three coffees in and I am still in my pajamas sitting in my favorite corner reading inspiring women's life stories. Darling. One of my best friends Mom's said this and I thought it was an awesome phrase! "I am woman" she used it in a joking yet truthful sense and I loved it!
"Our generation is becoming so busy trying to prove that women can do what men can do that women are losing their uniqueness. Women weren't created to do everything a man can do. Women were created to do everything a man can't do." ~ Being woman
~ Bearing a child
~ Maternal instincts
~ Making a house a home
~ Femininity
~ Softness
~ Bearing a child
~ Maternal instincts
~ Making a house a home
~ Femininity
~ Softness
Embrace who God made you to be as a woman. Respect men for the role they play and they're masculinity, build it up. Take pride in yourself as a woman and embrace it, we are amazing individuals! Man and woman were created to compliment each other, one isn't better than the other. We are created equal and different. Yes, I believe there are gender roles and we need to get back to them if we want to see this world become a better more peaceful place. It all starts in the home.
Some wise words:
"No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel







No comments:
Post a Comment