Oh, this weekend was probably one of the best I've had in a long time, (even with having to work) thanks to some last minute fun with dear friends from out of town!
Having some fun in the city with my niece and nephew! They are always way too much fun to have around! I love them to pieces!
My niece and nephew helped me put up all of my Christmas decorations and we ended the cookie filled day with Home Alone! It's always a classic with good laughs!
Oh, what fun it is to have unexpected out of town guests come to visit!!!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time:) #thesearemypeople
The Polar Express. We didn't actually go on the train ride, but we did enjoy the European Christmas market! Hot mulled wine, wonderful company and yummy treats!
I hope you had a lovely weekend as well!
Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel







No comments:
Post a Comment