Sunday, December 13, 2015

Weeks End

This weekend was filled with deep conversation, airplanes and big words like pedestrians.

Hiccups, after ten minutes of hearing about hiccup problems I asked, "can you talk about anything else?" She responded, "Yes I can tell you about my burping problem." Me, like the great Aunt I am "I don't want to hear about it." A few moments later her brother in the most sincere voice "You can tell me about your burps." I couldn't stop laughing, it was just SO darn funny. Life problems of an eight and six year old! Can I be their age again?  


There are currently, at least, five paper airplanes all over my floor, and I miss those little rascals already!

These two and I had some fun for their Christmas present this year! First, the ice skating rink in rice park. Followed by some nice warm hot chocolate and so many laughs. This is when they learned what a pedestrian was. HA, they're a bit crazy when they get in the city...... aka you can't just run around like a crazy person and expect not to get hit by a car!

They insisted I wear the pink jacket so I could match their magenta pink Christmas outfits to the play. You can't see, but D also has a pink shirt on:) All the old ladies said they won the award for cutest dressed at the play! I think they won the most disruptive of the night award, running into people, scaring the wrong people when they thought it was me coming around the corner...that was funny!

People, have you been to a movie lately? They're like la-z-boy seats now! insert huge eyes. It's sweet! Ha ha, it's been a while since I've been to a movie I guess. 

Hallmark card? This Christmas tree and the train never get old!

How was your weekend?

Have a beautiful day!
Caio,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment