Sunday, August 2, 2015

Weeks end


Hey, how was your weekend? It was my first weekend working and being on call and I am happy to report that it went great. I didn't get called in;)
It really kinda stunk that it was so nice out though:( Just as I was thinking man this having to work on the weekends really stinks, I'm saving lives while everyone else is enjoying the gorgeous weekend we are having #alittlejealous. I was waiting for my last hour to pass on Sunday and I opened the freezer door in our break room and it was stocked way better than mine will ever be. It was full of Haagen Dazs chocolate and almond covered ice cream bars! #itsthelittlethings Because that is what I do when I'm bored....look for food. Typical behavior. That was basically my "weekend", but I also had Thursday and Friday off. I know I feel like I hardly ever work.


Thursday and Friday were lovely:) I kayaked and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine, and I had a fun lunch with my parents on the most beautiful patio in St. Paul. That completely made up for working the weekend and yeah I also have tomorrow off.... and Thursday to Sunday again..... It's rough.


The green space (as they call it) is finally open in my apartment building! It's amazing, I finally have a place I can go and be outside. I sometimes can hardly believe I get to live here:)

Goals for this week of only working two days, taking my camera on a walk with me, enjoying a glass of wine on my patio and hopefully getting together with a friend....she just doesn't know it yet. We've been playing phone tag for the past three weeks!

Have a happy Monday!
Life is beautiful.
Ciao,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment