Thursday, February 4, 2016

Currently // February


Well hello, February! So far you are winning, especially when it comes to snow! We had 10 inches of the fluffy stuff this week. I was as happy as a little kid watching it fall in a furry all day!



Sending
Positive thoughts for this year. I want to increase the amount of time that I spend at the rink coaching and decrease the amount of time working at the hospital. I am going to make it happen, somehow or another. I'm just impatient and I want to have it all figured out today.

Eating
I've been going out to eat too much ever since the week of Nationals and it has to stop haha. So this week I made a stop at the grocery store for some fresh ingredients for salads and prepared it right away. I find if I don't have it cleaned, chopped and ready to go in the fridge I don't end up eating it until it's too late. I've really been liking it topped with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, dried cranberries and champagne dressing. That along with a bowl of chicken soup or a side of salmon!

Dreaming
Strange dreams as always that don't make any sense hee hee. Tons of snow, and it happened and I'm currently watching a snowfall out of my window:) I am always dreaming. Dreaming of the day I will never have to touch a probe again, a time when I am on the ice everyday coaching, a day when I have my own littles.....the list goes on.

Smelling
The scentsy that my awesome friend gave me for Christmas, "Very snowy spruce". It is a bit of a Christmas scent but I think it's just a warm cozy scent for these snowy days!

Hearting
All of this snow and my days off this week:) The fact that I am even fitting in a day trip home to see my Mom, Dad and sister and some little crazies are coming with me. I am thinking "lots of fun in the snow!!!"

Thanks for hosting the link up Anne and Jenna.

Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel  

No comments:

Post a Comment