I'mHappy Friday!!! I am probably out playing in the snow!:)
Kate Spade planner ~ It's little cute things that get me excited and I've been needing this all year, even though it's only February. It's on sale and free shipping. win win. It is a bit of a splurge for a planner but I love the pockets it has for all of my reciepts and keeping track of tax right off's throughout the year. It's cute it has to be cute or I won't use it, and it has saying of encouragement at the beginning of each month. I'm a sucker for sayings. Obviously it's great for keeping track of my schedule as well:) I am planning on scheduling my posts this year.....
On getting my blogging motivation back ~ Victoria posted this a few days ago and it made me realize that I have to either drop this blog thing or get it together. So, I decided to give it another go and get it together. With small steps, being more creative and not just wing it when I sit down and stop comparing it to other blogs.
Field and Stream ~ I'm not super political but this is funny.
LuLuLemon ~ offers 15% off to coaches. Whoop one perk of being a coach:) I am in love with my new two layer pants from there. Quality, comfort and warmth when I'm on the ice, or out for a walk in the snow. I think I'll be a repeat offender
Field and Stream ~ I'm not super political but this is funny.
LuLuLemon ~ offers 15% off to coaches. Whoop one perk of being a coach:) I am in love with my new two layer pants from there. Quality, comfort and warmth when I'm on the ice, or out for a walk in the snow. I think I'll be a repeat offender
Who was in it? Who was in it??? Are you for real!
Have a beautiful day and wonderful weekend all!
Ciao,
Rachel







No comments:
Post a Comment