Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Currently || August

Oh happy day, it's my Friday! And hello August, why are you here already though? Gotta live it up though life is  beautiful and short, and summer is even shorter.


Creating: My life. How to live it our more fully more joyfully and for God. That was deep. Creating that is what I want to start doing more of. I need to tap into my creative artsy side. I used to love art as a child and creating things and seeing a project through to the end because I couldn't wait to see the end result.

Wishlisting: For travel to anywhere. I also need to find an indoor hobby that isn't a sport or working out. (See above) Help

Hoping: For an amazing end to summer! I have so many hopes. For more ice skating students, friends here in St. Paul, that I am not single forever, and that I can travel more!

Eating: Jalapeno and cilantro hummus from Trader Joe's, with their quinoa and black bean tortilla chips. If you love a little spice and cilantro, you will love this hummus! And of course, lots of salads and more of those amazing burgers with an egg and cheese! YUM

Watching: I'm not a huge TV watcher, but I did watch a couple of movies over the weekend when I was on call. My Best Friend's Wedding, and Legally Blonde, yeah I did. I wanted to watch something dumb and easy, I was tired.

Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment