The second day of Maggie's visit was spent exploring downtown St. Paul and Cathedral Hill. I think this was my favorite day of them all! No schedule, nowhere to be just walking around and stopping in shops, restaurants, coffee shops and a walk through the Cathedral.
Perkelat coffee house across the skyway from my building was our morning stop for a delicious cappuccino! I love all of the colors in this place!
We were on our way up to Cathedral Hill in the car when we drove by a farmers market and quickly decided to go right back to my parking ramp and walk through the farmers market. I am so glad we did because walking everywhere throughout the day was so much more fun!
And this sweet little munchkin was so good all day! I miss her, like a lot. Oh and the grill outside of Dunn Bros coffee has great bratwursts!
Burger Moe's for some delicious burgers and shakes!
We walked up to Cathedral Hill, had an afternoon cappuccino at Nina's and stopped in the cute shops and found some Swedish fish. Because you know, we were clearly all about the FOOD! It's a good thing we decided to walk everywhere! I have to say my favorite stop was The Pazzaluna for a mojito on our walk back home. I have been craving their mojito's all summer, nothing like a refreshing drink after walking around all day with your bff and her sweet little babe!
Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel




















No comments:
Post a Comment