Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Links

Hey y'all HA I never say that in real life. Anyway. It has been a great week I'm not going to lie, only working two days. I was able to get a lot of things done, those odds and ends that you put off for no good reason other than the fact that they are annoying to do. Like scheduling appointments, filing papers you know boring stuff paying bills. It helped that it was a rainy day yesterday.

Today will be great though. I am going to try my hand at a little DIY project. It should be fun, I hope. Then some Irish Fair here in St. Paul for the weekend! I'm not going to lie I think it's pretty sweet I live within walking distance and I don't have to deal with parking!

Galway Ireland The Cliffs Of Moher

Sen. James Lankfort from Oklahoma  We need more people like him, this culture of death has to end.

Singleness | A raw prayer.  Shout out to Amy for this post. I completely resonated with it!



Zella Inspire Capris . My new favorite brand of workout clothes. Because I love capris for working out and these look super comfy and cute.

I think I need this shirt so I can wear it every time I go for a run. Weird fact about me: I choreograph programs to the songs I am listening to while I'm running. That is when you know you're a figure skater. I would so rather be skating.

What are your weekend plans?

Have a beautiful day and weekend!
Ciao,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment