Monday, August 10, 2015

Weeks End


Good morning Monday. It's been a while since I've worked so it will be nice to get back into a routine today. 


I got creative this weekend, you'll have to stay tuned to see what I made and how it turned out! I'm not going to lie I was pretty proud of myself. 
*The Irish Fair was Friday night and so fun, I have never seen so many men in skirts (kilts) HA. The Irish bands that they had were great, the violinist in the last band was the funnest to watch and to listen to. They were all so energetic you couldn't help but stand up and dance. Now I just want to go back to Ireland. 

I headed to the Farmers Market on Saturday and Sunday morning. It's nice that it is only a couple of blocks away. Sunday I met up with a couple of my coworkers who live in the area for coffee and the Market! That was a lot of fun.

I couldn't leave without a huge bouquet of flowers that were only $6! I love how they turned out separated into two bouquets! 

It was my goal to walk around with my camera this weekend. I sort of half did when I went to the market on Sunday. I'll have to do it again and capture more sights. My arms got full quickly.

Not pictured, a fun outing with my nieces and nephew on Saturday for supper and ice cream! I missed them so much! 

Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment