Monday, August 24, 2015

Weekend recap

It's sad to say, but yesterday and this morning feel like fall already. I love fall but not in the middle of August. I am hoping for at least one more swimming weekend, come on MN!

Wow, this weekend was jam packed, all four days of it:) I actually skipped one thing because I just didn't want to go again. sometimes you can't do it all, if you know me you're shocked and so am I! 


My Mom and I went to the Music Man at the Guthrie, I love music so it was a lot of fun! We haven't been to any plays this summer which is not like us! This fall and winter we have plans for more of them though!:)


A beach day with a friend and her sweet kiddos! Her youngest who isn't even one yet LOVED the water even though it was quite cold and not very sunny! She was so cute to watch! 

I got to spend lots of time with my sisters and my sisters family this weekend! I loved it!!:) 

Sunday I actually had a few hours of downtime to catch up and relax a little! I was dreaming of an Italian cappuccino and Irelands green hills and when the heck I get to take another trip!

I did a terrible job of taking photos this weekend. Those are literally it. This has to stop, I need to be taking more pictures!!! 

Not in pictures:

The blessed is she brunch. This was just lovely and so beautifully done. Nell was the sweetest hostess, her welcoming spirit set the tone for a really fun morning with some beautiful women! This is such an incredible group that brings together the Catholic community of women in the area. #facebookisntallgossip I am so grateful for the women who started it, if not for it I am pretty sure I would be having a heck of a lot harder time meeting people here in St. Paul! I have met some sweet friends in the are through this group! Thank you!

Japanese lantern lighting festival. You guys I have never seen so many people try to cram in a small venue in my life! I felt like all of Minneapolis St. Paul was there. Sadly we ended up leaving after twenty minutes to go find food. They were running out, and the line was forever long and we weren't even sure there was food at the end of it! Even if we did stay, there were so many people I don't think we would have even been able to see the lighting of the lanterns, and who knows when we would have gotten out of there! We had to be shuttled in and out because there was no parking! Oh well I was happy when we found food!:) #itsallaboutmystomach 

Have a happy Monday! 
Ciao,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment