Thursday, August 13, 2015

Loving

Thursday's! I love you because; I don't have to touch a probe or wear scrubs and I get to lace up my skates and share my passion with ice lovin kiddos! 

` I love hummus lately I mentioned this jalapeno one, and I found another really good one over the weekend at the farmers market. It's red pepper and feta, who would have thought feta in hummus could be so good? I'm hooked.

` Lovin my homemade Teavana iced tea that I've been making. Every night I'm sipping it whether out enjoying the green roof or cooking in the kitchen.


` Lovin fresh veggies galore. Literally with every meal, with my eggs, extra bags of sliced cucumbers in my lunches and veggie loaded pastas. YUM tis the season for fresh veggies in MN and I am taking full advantage. 

` Lovin on something other than food.........hmm I have to think really hard about this one. I get teased at work quite a bit because I am eating and snacking ALL. OF. THE. TIME! In between almost every patient which is every hour people. "What's in that container now?" Irish music! There we go something other than food. Ever since the Irish Fair I have gotten back into liking Irish music and dreaming of a trip back there some day.

` My working schedule, I am truly Blessed in this area. Twice a month I get a four day weekend. TWICE! Most people might get that twice a year. One of my co-workers mentioned the other day that I have the best schedule of anyone in the lab. I think he's right and I am truly grateful.

` Lovin living in Lowertown St. Paul. Being able to walk to work every day and having so many parks, trails, restaurants and fun activities so close. 

What are you lovin on lately?

Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel   

No comments:

Post a Comment