Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Christmas dreaming

I am so excited to start decorating for Christmas you guys. I have been pinning and getting so excited to start putting things out and my tree up! I am loving a rustic nastalgic cozy Christmas. 

Source


I am all about Christmas pillows and I am on the look out for a great plaid one to go with the other more whimsical ones I've gotten!

Source

Can I have a fireplace please?! There is nothing more cozy than a Christmas decorated mantel and a real wood fire! With a cute mug of hot cider or peppermint hot chocolate! I need to try to do something with pine cones this year.

Source

I could do this one for sure!

Source
Who wouldn't want to sleep in there?! It's like a Christmas dream land.

Source
Dreaming of the day when I have a stoup to decorate. Doesn't this house look so warm and welcoming? I especially love the little bit of whimsical ornaments in the window. You know they obviously have a wood burning firplace too! I feel like it would be calling my name to come in for some hot apple cider if I were walking by ha ha.....creeper!

What style of Christmas decorations do you like?

Have a beautiful day.
Ciao,
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment