Friday, November 6, 2015

Grateful Friday / 2015

It's November, the season of Thanksgiving. Just like the past couple of years every Friday in November I will be posting some of the things that I am most grateful for in my life or the little things that may have happened during my week that made my day. I think it is good to focus on the positives in our lives especially when most of what we hear on the news is all the bad things that are happening, in the midst of all of that there is also an immensity of good happening. Let's give that front and center during this season of Thanksgiving.




~ My energy! It's back and I am so so grateful! You have no idea, I could hardly go for a three mile run this summer and if you know me I usually have a hard time sitting still! I had a bad tooth pulled and after a couple of days I started to feel SO so much better! Who would have knew that all summer it's been this darn tooth dragging me down.

~ This weather. Am I still in MN? It was almost seventy degrees this week.

~ For the fact that even though my best friend is hundreds of miles away she is only a phone call and text away! Move to Minnesota Maggie!

~ For movement and exercise and to be able to express myself through dance and figure skating.

What are you grateful for today?
Think about it and I hope you realize how blessed you are:)

Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel    

No comments:

Post a Comment