Friday, November 20, 2015

Grateful Friday


thoughtfulness It's so simple, but it can mean so much in relationships. This is something that I want to work on with my friends and family.

hannah my sister who has taught me more about life than anyone else ever could, my best friend and I wish I could spend every single day with her! I took for granted the days when I was with her every day. I miss those times, and I am ever so grateful that I was blessed to have them and have her in my life.


adventure, I am so happy I decided to take a leap of Faith and move to the city! I am truly grateful for this opportunity that God has given me. 

new beginnings, though they are hard, they are so worth the effort. New friends, new jobs, new coworkers, new apartment and a new city to live in!  

kindness, of everyone who made my birthday especially awesome this year!!!! I had a wonderful time celebrating with family over the weekend with my Mom's amazing cooking and a delicious cake made by my sister and a sweet bonfire by my Dad! I love you fam! And then a really fun night out with my co-workers, we had a grand time! Thank you!

family, friendship,because life wouldn't be nearly as fun without friends and family and someone to share your thoughts and adventures with! 

mugs, Yes I totally cheated! I couldn't come up with anything! Ha I love mugs they are so cozy and warm. It's my favorite thing to wake up in the morning and snuggle under a blanket with my hot latte, in a cute mug and read my devotional. I am ever so grateful for those precious moments with God as I begin my day.

lOVE, is all you need.


That was hard!
Have a beautiful day,
Ciao,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment