I'm going to be sore and limping for days, I get stiffer and more out of shape every year! Yesterday I went ice skating and didn't hold back as usual. I'm not going to lie I had some epic falls. I had a hard time getting my feet under me on the landing of a split jump and well yes I fell spinning in the splits and laughing at myself! Joys of the sport:) I honest to God have no idea how I used to do that six days a week plus off ice training. HA, I was in insanely good shape.
§ Figure skating; I am always amazed at how much I have learned about myself through this sport and the fact that I can make a career out of it! I am truly blessed to have such an incredible talent, and thank you Mom for introducing me to it! It is grace, elegance, coordination, interpretation, incredible athleticism and mental focus all rolled into one. Maybe that's why I'm bored with so many other things that I try because it doesn't incorporate everything all at once to the same degree anyway. It is a full body physical and mental sport.
§ Two slow mornings in a row. I say this a lot on here I am sure, but I love love a slow morning! Sipping a pumpkin spice latte and morning devotion. It doesn't get much better. I cannot wait to turn that into a candy cane latte ha ha. I am making myself wait until at least after Thanksgiving. I am getting ahead of myself here with the holidays for sure!
§ For my trip to New York with my Mom. I can hardly believe that happened. I have always wanted to visit New York and I am so so glad it happened! I have to do a little recap of that trip soon! Can I go back though? Who wants to come with me for a long weekend trip?
§ The sweet note that a coworker left on my desk last Friday!
What are you grateful for?
Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel







No comments:
Post a Comment