You were adventurous
"You made it happen"
You are worth it
You are loved
You are enough
You can get through anything
I turned twenty-nine and now have braces.....how lame is that?! ha
I never give myself much credit as I'm guessing most of us don't. It's okay to stop and notice and reflect on how far we've come. What we have done, who we have become, where we came from and where we are going. Take stock in your life, is this the direction that you want to be going? If not, you better change it quick! Pray for the change and an opportunity, and/or the patients to wait.
Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel
I turned twenty-nine and now have braces.....how lame is that?! ha
I never give myself much credit as I'm guessing most of us don't. It's okay to stop and notice and reflect on how far we've come. What we have done, who we have become, where we came from and where we are going. Take stock in your life, is this the direction that you want to be going? If not, you better change it quick! Pray for the change and an opportunity, and/or the patients to wait.
Have a beautiful day!
Ciao,
Rachel







No comments:
Post a Comment